If you have any questions as you are browsing around, contact me here or at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Hi, I’m Jen!
Owner & Photographer
I guide joyful, affectionate families and couples through a fun filled, carefree portrait session experience while capturing natural, classic, fresh and joyful photographs that they will cherish for a lifetime.
I’m the owner and lead photographer behind the lens of J.Kellerhuis Photography. I started photography in winter 2017 when I bought my first DSLR camera. Through learning to capture beautiful memories for my family I decided I wanted to serve others and do the same for them. In December 2019 I formally established J.Kellerhuis Photography. Since, I have served many families, couple and other portrait clients. I have a strong customer service background with over 15 years of experience which has led me to create and tailor an top notch client experience for you!
My goal is that every client should feel like they are my only client. Excellent communication, accurately set expectations and experience guidance are a must. I also believe that everyone should feel like a superstar, which is why, for all couple and family sessions, you can expect a a special feature on my blog which will include sneak peeks and some of my favorite moments from our session together.
Facts About Me:
- I was born and raised in Madison WI and returned after graduate school in Arizona
- My concurrent profession is working as a licensed athletic trainer at a local health organization which is where I met the love of my life, a fellow licensed athletic trainer – who knew?
- April 20, 2019 Brent and I got married
- April 20, 2021 we were due with our first baby – crazy timing right? She arrived safe and sound on April 14, 2021
- We have a lovely baby girl LC
- We have two dogs named Milly (3) and Royal (1)
- I could eat Italian food every day and be happy
- I prefer decaf coffee over regular (theres no room for shaky hands in photography)
- My travel dream is to go to France or Italy for a week to 10 day vacation with my family and experience the culture and eat all the food and savor all the amazing wine and cocktails